12 Oct EP. 6: Practical Lessons for Publishing Your First Book with Dr. Sharnael Wolverton Sehon
Posted at 19:36h in Podcast Episodes | Season 1
Welcome back to The Rebel Maker! In this episode, I’ve got Dr. Sharnael Wolverton Sehon with me. We cover everything from self-publishing, publishing with my publishing company, and the meaningful process Dr. Sharnael went through when recording her audiobook.
Dr. Sharnael is a naturopathic doctor and a minister who teaches on the divine health and the human body. She’s passionate about reconciling all people to an integrative life, both mind, body, and soul. She is hands down living her purpose and she has so many tips and lessons from her journey to share with us today.
In this episode:
- [03:54] Dr. Sharnael’s publishing history
- [08:26] Dr. Sharnael’s experience working with Marti
- [13:07] The process of recording an audiobook
- [19:22] Dr.Sharnael’s biggest lesson when self-publishing her first books
- [23:45] Lessons Dr. Sharnael has learned in business
- [32:16] Writing Tip: Practical tips for writers
- [38:24] Book Recommendation: Dr. Sharnael’s must-read book recommendation
Resources & Links:
Noteworthy quote from this episode:
“I don’t want to learn how to upload a Kindle and figure out what size things need to be. I have other things to do. So, let the experts deal with that and let me work on the things that nobody else can do.”